06. February 2017 Sai Baba, Shirdi 0
- Shirdi is one of the holiest journeys in India and is the home of Sai Baba, the preeminent sacrosanct holy person of India. A great many aficionados from all parts of the world visit the well-known place of worship of Sai Baba at Shirdi every year.
- Sai Baba is a one of a kind holy person who is similarly venerated by individuals of all beliefs. He is known as Satguru to a few but then Fakir to others. Indeed, even Jains, Christians and Zoroastrians recognize the significance of Sai Baba
- It is trusted that meeting Sai Baba’s place of worship at Shirdi conveys a few incredible advantages to the lives of aficionados. Sai Baba’s gifts have been demonstrated to head out all misfortune, cure diseases and edify the lives of enthusiasts.
- Sai Baba graces everybody who visits his popular sanctum and conveys success and bliss to their lives. Aficionados likewise appeal to Sai Baba with a specific end goal to dispose of their past sins and transform into better, ethically upright people.
- It is said that the individuals who even set foot on the sacrosanct earth of Shirdi, can feel a specific celestial vitality as the place is honored by Sai Baba unceasingly. In spite of the fact that Sai Baba is said to be available in the hearts of each lover and surrounding us, the Sai Mandir is the holiest place.
- The journey to Shirdi has numerous hallowed religious attractions like the Gurusthan, Dwarkamai, Chavadi, Samadhi Mandir, the Lendi cultivate and the living arrangements of Sai Baba.
- Sai Baba’s darshan at Shirdi is an exceptional perfect affair that all individuals, paying little heed to their religion, position, or some other qualifications. Shirdi situated in the Ahmednagar locale of Maharastra is likewise near Shingnapur, the acclaimed sanctuary of Shanidev.
- To feel the start of good times and experience the luxurious Jivanta hotel in Shirdi. Jivanta is an exclusive boutique hotel which delivers you with divine comfort for your stay in this pious town. Replete with state of the art amenities and essential hospitality facilities like Banquet facility, Plush suites, Global cuisines, Sattvik food, Exotic Vegan cafe and 24 Hrs. exclusive in-stay room service at your behest.
Come to Shirdi and take shelter in our aesthetically decked up hotel, cause we bring you the best Shirdi has to offer you under one roof. Have a pleasant stay with us, at Jivanta!
- +91 74100 91491.
- 02423 255702 / 703.